Generic Application for any of our available inventory. Please make sure to read selection criteria prior to applying. Application fees are non refundable.
Rental Process and Application Disclosure
"We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Policy for the Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin."
You may preview any of our available rentals for FREE! Our leasing consultants will be happy to show you our available rental homes at no charge to you. You may also preview our properties 24 hours a day online at www.ProManagementRealty.com or by phone at (239) 997-6468.
Application Processing and Time Frame:
Processing an application normally takes between 2-3 days. In some cases approval of homeowner associations, Condo Associations, homeowners, or unforeseen circumstances may require some applications to take longer. You will be contacted immediately upon determination of approval or denial. All adult applicants over the age of 18 must submit a fully completed, dated and signed rental application and application fee.
No rental property will be held vacant for more than two (2) weeks, unless approved by Pro Management Realty and without a one months rent holding deposit.
If you decide to apply to rent one of our properties, there is a $75.00 per adult application fee that is "nonrefundable". This must accompany the completed application form provided to you by our company. Incomplete applications or applications submitted without the proper application fees will not be considered and application fees will not be refunded for incomplete applications.
Our leases are currently prepared by an Attorney at Law to comply with Florida laws. If you are the successful leasing candidate, there is a one-time lease closing cost of $150.00 to cover our administrative cost and the cost in preparing your lease.
Some Homeowner and Condominium Associations may require a separate application and fees and if such is the case, you must also apply separately to such homeowners or condominium association and remit whatever other application fee may be required.
Upon receipt of your rental application and application fee, you can expect and hereby authorize that we will: (1) check your credit report; (2) check the public records for any past evictions, (3) verify your employment; (4) verify your previous landlord references; and (5) do a criminal background check.
Cosigners or Co-Guarantors may be considered on an individual basis.
We require copies of supporting income documents, unless you are applying for a vacation rental, such as reference letter from landlord and current employer. Vacation rentals only require an initial application for background checks. If approved, a non-refundable deposit equal to one months rent is due to hold property. There is a $75.00 application fee per adult over the age of 18. The lease is drawn by an attorney, the lease fee is $150. Files can be attached within the application.
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
1. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit.
2. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co signer. A minimum of two years residential rental history is required. We may deny on the basis of this income requirement even if pre-paid rent is offered by applicant.
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 5 years.
4. Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
5. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
6. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies for crimes within the past 7 years involving damage or destruction of property, manufacture or distribution of controlled substances and sexual offenses.
7. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
8. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets.
9. A minimum non-refundable property preparation fee may be charged at to the Resident(s) at time of leasing the property. Other mandatory minimum fees for cleaning, carpet cleaning, rekeying etc may be charged as per the lease. Resident(s) shall still be liable for amounts for damages, cleaning, re keying etc that exceed this non refundable property preparation fee or minimum fees.
10. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one months rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
11. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
12. We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
13. Any exceptions to our company's criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for
presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional
security, co signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
14. Our company policy is to report all non compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.