1 BR Apartment, Shreveport LA 71101
Description and Pricing
1bedroom1bathroom545 square feet
Costs 0 dollars per month
- The Standard, located at 509 Market Street, is a newly renovated historic building in the heart of downtown Shreveport. The Standard provides affordable, exclusive Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, as well as private executive office suites and retail space at ground floor. Be a part of The Standard's rich history! Did you know? The Standard was originally commissioned in 1910 by Peter Youree, where he created the headquarters of the Commercial National Bank. Over the years, the building changed hands many times and served many uses, including a radio station and as an office building. In 2018 the building was transformed into 72 exclusive luxury apartment homes. Some of the original elements of the building, such as exposed original brick, floors, and columns, along with modern luxury finishes, have been combined to create the one-of-a-kind atmosphere of The Standard Downtown Lofts.
- Market Street is the perfect location to access all that Shreveport has to offer!
- The Standard is located across the street from the largest office buildings in downtown Shreveport.
- A 10-minute walk from the riverfront casinos.
- Less than 1 mile from the Red River.
- 5-minute walk to the convention center.
- Private, secured garage parking included.
- Phenomenal views of the Red River, downtown Shreveport, and Bossier City.
- 1 mile from the Bossier City Outlet Mall.
- Be a part of downtown events and celebrations.
- Dog relief area for your furry friends.
- 'Round the clock staff support.
- The building is listed on the National Registry of Historical Places.
- Comfort, Security, and Peace of Mind.
- Private garage parking.
- Vaulted ceilings with a classic industrial look.
- 20" thick sound-dampening concrete between residential floors.
- Secured street level access.
- Security cameras on each floor, with privacy in residential hallways.
- Washer/Dryer included in each loft.
- Stylish light-dampening, retractable window shades.
- Valet trash service, twice weekly.