3737 - 34th Ave S #2, Minneapolis MN 55406
Description and Pricing
1bedroom1.3bathroomsBuilt in 1917.
Costs 1,150 dollars per month plus a 1,000 dollar security deposit
- HUGE basement bonus room + 1/4 bath
- Close to Light Rail, Bike Trails, and Minnehaha Park
- Old work charm with modern updates
- Original woodwork, cabinets, trim and details
- Upgraded electric, plumbing, heating
- toasty warm radiator heat in winter
- Wall air conditioner in living room included!
- New appliances: gas range and refrigerator
- Updated and remodeled bathroom and kitchen
- Original claw foot tub with new roman handheld faucet with full shower + glass block window
- Separate laundry appliances for unit - brand new! FREE usage!
- Walk-Up Walk-In Closet
- Ample storage - both secured and common
- Fenced yard and garden area - shared
- Screened in backyard patio area - shared
- Mowing and snow removal provided by owner
- Water, sewer, trash & recycling paid by owner
- Gas, electric, cable and internet services paid by tenant
- Include garage parking
- Approved pets okay with pet deposit and pet rent