3737 - 34th Ave S #1, Minneapolis MN 55406
Description and Pricing
2bedrooms1bathroom1100 square feetBuilt in 1917.
Costs 1,550 dollars per month plus a 1,000 dollar security deposit
- VINTAGE CHARM + MODERN UPDATES
- Beautiful original woodwork, cabinets, trim and details
- Built-in shelves, dresser and linen closets
- Living room and dining room and sunny eat-in kitchen
- Upgraded electrical, plumbing, heating
- Toasty warm radiator heat in winter with brand new boiler
- Wall air conditioner unit in living room for summers.
- Newer appliances - gas range, built-in microwave, refrigerator
- Wood burning fireplace with stone surround and wooden mantel
- FREE laundry with new washer and gas dryer just for this unit. Not shared.
- Cast-iron tub with modern shower installed
- Heated 3-season sun porch overlooking backyard
- Ample storage in basement -both locked and open
- Landscaped lawn and garden area
- Fenced back yard.
- Screened-in backyard party patio
- LOVINGLY MAINTAINED
- Yard work (spring, fall cleanups, weekly mowing and winter snow removal) paid by owner
- Water, sewer, trash & recycling paid by owner
- Gas, electric, cable and internet services paid by tenant
- One stall in smallish garage included in rent
- Approved pets okay with pet deposit and pet rent
- Attentive, responsible, and active property management